Call Us Toll-Free: 1 (888) 819-7917
Join the AzRHA
The Arizona Recovery Housing Association (AZRHA) is a statewide association that acts as a voice for recovery housing providers residential services and programs in Arizona that promote recovery from addiction. AZHRA accomplishes its goal by promoting the development and quality operation of recovery based residential services (e.g. recovery homes, halfway houses, sober living housing, transitional housing, recovery-facilitative housing ).
- Education and training
- Exchanges of knowledge and experience
- Defines and promotes ethics and standards
- Defines and promotes safety and quality of care service standards
- Increases community awareness of the value, need, and success of recovery housing programs in our communities.
- Online housing provider registry listing.
- Education and training pertaining to best practices, quality of care standards, and other relevant topics.
- Future certification as a quality housing provider.
- Mutual trust and respect between stakeholders and recovery housing providers.
- A quality reputation and credibility in the community.
AzRHA Memebers Will
- Abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards.
- Uphold quality of care standards in programs and participate in and pass annual inspections.
- A $50.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted with all new member applications. Processing will not occur until application fee is received.
- All available beds at each housing location, including beds that are not currently full, will be used to calculate dues.
- All sites/beds of a member program must be disclosed and must pass inspection to gain membership. A program cannot designate only certain sites for inspection and membership.
- Programs with 1-20 beds will be charged the minimum $100 annual dues.
- Programs with 21-59 beds will be charged $5 per bed for annual membership dues.
- Programs with 60 or more beds will be charged only the maximum $300 annual dues.
- Initial Inspection Fee: $50
- Re-inspection fee if program does not pass initial inspection: $25 each house
- Annual Inspection Fee: $50
Non-Recovery Housing Provider/Stakeholder Membership Dues
- $150 Annually